We take your security and your privacy very seriously.
Bump & Bunny is committed to respecting your privacy. We only collect information deemed necessary to make your online shopping experience with us a happy one. When you register your details, whether it be to place an order, sign up to notifications, newsletters or gift registries, we collect your name, email, mail address and phone number. We do not keep your credit card details or any other payment details. Please know all information we collect is kept very secure. Credit card payments are processed through Shopify Payments and is very secure and GDPR compliant. We do not receive or store your credit card details at any point in the transaction. This is all done through the third party. PayPal & AfterPay are processed through their respective websites and both have high levels of security.
We will also record which products you have purchased. We save this information so that we have a record of what you have purchased in case any issues arise in the future and returns need to be raised.
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information, this includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect this Information using the following technologies:
- ‘Log files’ track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Web beacons,’ ‘tags,’ and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers (safely through our payment processor, we never learn your full credit card number), PayPal address, email address, and phone number.
If you choose to enrol in our rewards system (Bunny Money), we hold all associated information and may use it to send you appropriate, targeted marketing communications.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not, and never will, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Facebook Analytics to facilitate understanding in how our customers are purchasing through our Facebook store. You can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As you browse Bump & Bunny, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Mailchimp Retargeting, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. This is done through Google Marketing. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you marketing emails from time to time. We will only do this with your consent, and you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our marketing emails.
Lastly, you have a lot of rights on how your data is used. Such as:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this page!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through your account.)
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in Australia: The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
If you would like any further information in regards to anything on this list, please don't hesitate to contact us here.